Your photo could be the feature image of one of our monthly newsletters – here's how.
Every month we pen a newsletter and email it to just over 1 million subscribers. It's full of stuff we think our members will find interesting like cool auctions, community yarns, and news and views from Trade Me HQ.
We've recently given our newsletter a makeover, and the big idea is to feature a different photo each month taken by one of our members. This photo will be at the top of the newsletter and is commonly referred to as the 'header image'. We think it's a great chance to show off some of the photography talent right here on our shores.
Each month, we'll issue a theme and a call-out for a header image. If yours is chosen, we’ll include it in our next newsletter, and send out a $100 Prezzy card. We’ll also link to your image here on the Newsroom with a little write-up about your photograph. And, if you run a photography website or blog, we can also include a link to it. We’ll only use your image as we’ve outlined above, and not for any other purpose.
Here are a couple of guidelines:
- You must be a New Zealand resident and a Trade Me member
- Your photo must be an original - no stealing!
- You can use post-production tools like Photoshop, but we reckon lots of natural beauty is your best bet
- Your photo must have been taken within the last 12 months of the call-out
- Your photo must have a minimum resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and be over 1mb in size
- You can submit your images through to email@example.com.
Keep an eye out for our next newsletter for the next theme. We look forward to sharing some great Kiwi photography talent over the next year. Good luck!