We all have that one friend or family member who has everything and needs nothing so when it comes to finding them a gift for Christmas it can be really hard.
Never fear, we've found a few gift ideas for these hard to buy for Kiwis from the practical and fun, to the down right silly.
Trade Me's Top 10 Alternative Christmas Gifts
- Shrimp neck pillow - the perfect gift for those summer road trips or long-haul flights this Christmas
- Gin and Tonic Massage Oil - calming and soothing for the gin and tonic fiend in your family
- Foot and Calf Massager - perfect for the runner in the family
- Potato clock - the old-school potato clock for the scientist
- Minipresso - a pocket-sized coffee machine that fits into your handbag for when those caffeine cravings hit
- Pet backpack - take your furry friend with you
- Red Band Jandals or “Red Bandals” - a great gift for the Red Band fan and just in time for summer
- Creepy primal contact lenses - we all know a prankster who would love this
- Punderdome - a card game for pun lovers
- Inflatable pizza slice - a delicious pool toy